Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekends

Saturday and Sunday was quite alright for me compared to last saturday..Thankfully i've not much home sick.. And guess what? I'm coming back during summer break! That was something i didn't expect.. >< And finally i got rid of my old headphones which has a faulty micrphone.. ish ish..


Goodbye Alien headphones..

Say hello to my new LG headphones!! finally i can speak without any problem..




I guess one of the reason why i wasn't homesick compared to last week is because i had a half malaysian meal for saturday and sunday! i was too lazy to go out to hunt for food so i ate this for all my meals.. ><>


Cool huh? You know i didn't use any cookin utensils to make my meal? only hot water..


Guess what? there's such thing as instant rice.. just put in hot water or in the microwave and you can eat it!


See at the top? It's precook i guess..

It really do taste like rice.. So yeah finally i can eat rice and enjoy Malaysian food.. yes yes yes!! So happy.. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment