Monday, March 9, 2009

Big Day Out! Sunday! ^^

Yesterday i went out the whole day.. Thanks to Nikita and her husband and her relatives, nephew and nieces that brought me out.. I visited the folk village and also their house.. There'll be lots and lots of pictures so bear with me k? Too excited i guess.. xD



Folk Village


Lunch time before goin to folk town.
Niece and Nephew and Nikita's brother's wife hungry for food..





So cute right the baby? Cheo na! if i'm not wrong..



Traditional wine.. Which taste very wierd.. Only had one sip.. But the Korean loves it..


Korean Pancake.. A little like " O Jian"



Mushroom soup..




So cute right the baby and the little kid.. >< Across our table..


Nikita's niece..


The rest are sceneries so i'll not write unless i have too..











Hammer like thingy.. Used to flatten the grain i think..


their gods which protects them.. ancient believe..










Bride's travelling thingy..











This's a real dog k? So furry right? 1st time see such a messed up fur dog.. xD



Ancient game..






I didn't know peacock and rabbits are good friends..



This machine is used to seperate the grain for the wheat..












During the night i had dinner at nikita's house.. This is what i had for dessert.. So big right the strawberry!! So tasty too.. yum yum!




Went home about 10am.. They were so kind to send me back.. I wanted to take the subway back but i guess because it's my 1st time so they decided to send me back.. Thanks for everything! I'll certainly come back to try your home cooked food.. Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment