Saturday, March 28, 2009

Updatessss!!! Shopping for Winter.. ><

First few pictures were pictures i just got not long ago.. The 1st two is the group picture taken on Monday at my lecturer's house.. The other 2 was taken many weeks ago when Nikita, Husband, and the others took me out.. hehe..


Sorry for the blur pictures.. ><>

Thanks again for bringing me out.. I'll definitely come visit you again!!


Holding some traditional hammer.. It's heavy i tell you...



FRIDAY...
Yesterday.. After computer class, my friend told us that lotte mart's chinese shop was having a 50% discount on all their food!! It was very very cheap!! But it wasn't exacly chinese.. ><>


I don't know why but i'm always fascinated by the raddish.. THe korean loves it but i dislike it..

Fried Pork and rice.. The 2 plates at the further back is sweet sour sauce and some black sauce..


Fried race which actually taste good.. Looks plain but seriously it was nice..

Chinese noodles.. LOL.. more like Japanese Udon..


Full view of what i've eaten...
I sure was full after the meal..

After lunch i bought a windbreaker for winter and a jacket(maybe?).. Bought it at a very affordable price.. Since they're clearing their stock..

I'm really not used to white colour yet.. Not gonna wear this often until winter arrives..


This was the black jacket i bought.. Did i lose weight? Bad hair day.. ignore the hair pls..

This piggy was given by abigail before i left to Korea.. Sorry for the late thank You but this piggy has really been my sleeping companian.. I think it's gonna be for the next 4 years..
Cute huh?

That's about it.. Today gotta finish as many assignments as possible.. I don't want all my assignments to be pilled up.. ok people.. bye!!

P/S: I miss everybody back home..

No comments:

Post a Comment