Saturday, March 7, 2009

Weekend Blues.. ~~

Today is indeed a very slow day for me.. Most of the people aren't in university anymore.. Suppose to go church today but my friends forgot to call me.. So i guess i'll be going tommorow before meeting Nikita and her Husband.

I don't know why i'm starting to feel a little homesick today.. Maybe it's because i've been alone most of the time today..

I would like to take this time to remember my friends and also for all the people who have blessed me before i left to Korea.

I would like to thank 1st-ly to my parents! Both Mom and Dad, you've both sacrificed a lot for me.. I won't dissapoint you and i'll do my best over here..

My beloved brother who i dearly miss.. I guess i won't be seeing you till december.. Till then study hard for yr spm ok? you can do it! just study hard and hopefully by GOd's grace you'll be able to get a scholarship..

I would like to thank All my relatives, who have blessed me with an extra angpao before i left.. To all my mom's friends, my college friends who have also gave me angpao's before i left.. Too many names to be mentioned here.. You know who you are.. Thank you so much for reducing my parent's burden..

To all my friends who have sent me off too, thank you for yr time.. Thank you soppie too for spending time with me before i left.. I can't wait to see you in december too when i'm back and before u leave to UK next year..

Ok that's about it.. I think i better start studyin now.. Can't wait for tomorrow.. Hopefully it'll pass fast so that i won't be homesick..





My family which i'll be missing dearly..
















Soppie..

At the Airport..










I'll be back before you guys know it.. Hopefully things will be better in time..

No comments:

Post a Comment