Tuesday, March 3, 2009

College Surroundings..

This is a few pictures taking in and the surroundings of the college. I do not have many but at least you all will have a rough idea of how my uni looks like.. xD


Outside my college.. It's a busy main road..

Dormitory Building. I'm living at the 3rd floor.. xD

Soccer Field.. Gotta start exercising often here..


Some promotion of their church. But their church is not near my place. Bunch of kind people over there..


The red building, it is called the faith hall. I'll be having most of my classes there..


A picture of the park taken from my room.


A clearer view of the field ..



More buildlings.. Too many buildings in my uni which i don't even know them yet..
What i had for dinner on Friday night.. Fried omelett with fried rice.. Not that bad..
One shop outside my uni that really caught my attention was the Isaac Toast! Heard that it is very very famous in Korea! Can't wait to try MY shop.. xD
Ok that's all i'll be uploading another post on my weekend trip to Bongkuk's house.. So stay tuned!

1 comment:

ekah bekah rebekah said...

i SHALL always come to ur blog. i'm subscribing to ur RSS...so keep on blogging yeah....ah...아!!!! 가고 싶어요 정말!!! 부러워해요... :(

-rebekah

Post a Comment