Thursday, March 19, 2009

Roommates!

Finally.. After waiting for almost 3 weeks, my dorm is packed with ppl.. 4 including me to be exact.. >< haha.. 2 of my classmates shifted to my room on tuesday i think... so yeah.. at least got somebody to talk to on weekdays.. but they'll be goin back during weekends to spend time with their family..

Yesterday was also a fun day for me.. Had Tae Kwon Do class which i was starting to like it.. Although i gotta remember all the moves but i guess it's good exercise for me as i'm lacking of exercise here in Korea.. To cold to jog around..

It was kinda stressed up for me after Tae Kwon DO class because we had our 1st english chapel in the university.. Nobody did the worship so i was the only one that gotta prepare everything a day before!! thankfully things were quite ok and it wasn't so bad.. Chris did a good job on the piano too.. xD hopefully it'll be better next week when we'll have a time slot to practice!!

Pictures taken when i was too bored.. decided to decorate my dinner.. but i'm getting sore throat for eating too much of the nyonya food.. gotta find for alternatives asap!!

creative huh?
xD

Ok time for classes.. Will blog as often as possible..


No comments:

Post a Comment