Wednesday, March 11, 2009

God is Good!

God is really good to me here! Although i'm lonely at times and homesick at times..But He still cares and is here to answer my prayer even in the simplest way Just few days ago i bought some eggs because i've not been eating eggs eversince i'm in Korea. As you all can see closely the date
is written in year, month, and day. When i saw the date i was so sad because i thought my eggs were already expired. I was sad and i complained to God, my brother, Soppie, because i felt i was being cheated..
Although i didn't really ask God to give me eggs in the food menu, I was so suprised that today's lunch menu in the cafeteria was spicy mushroom soup with egg! I was so delighted and happy! I ate happily and enjoyed my meal. After that i went to e-mart because i wanted to buy some bread and groceries. But to my amazement when i saw the eggs all the date was dated today? So i was suprised and i asked my friend was that the manufactured date or the expiry date. He then told me that it was the manufactured date.. -.- i gave that expression.. haha.. thank God i didn't throw my eggs away.. Looks like i'll have more eggs to eat than i've expected! Thank you God! :)
My Alien Registration Card is also ready.. It was expected to be done in 2 weeks but it was done yesterday! Thank God! I've also opened my bank account without any complications.. Now i've gotta settle my handphone.. the last thing left on my list.. Hopefully they won't charge high prices for foreigners like me.. T.T

Bank Book, Cash card(something like credit card), and my alien registration card!!




The below pictures are the food i've bought today from the supermarket..

Hopefully this food will be able to fill up my stomach.. Can you see the Sun's Chip's flavour? Jack Daniel.. haha.. So cute.. ><
Thank You God once again and you're truly a prayer answering God..
:) Pls be here with me throughout my stay in Korea..

No comments:

Post a Comment