Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Weekends!!

Last Saturday and Sunday, i made a visit to Bongkuk's Place! The journey from Cheonan (My uni) to Chungju (His place) took around 1 hour 30 minutes.. With my limited korean i managed to reach the place thankfully. ><>


Saturday
Cinema right outside the bus terminal! There's non near my place! T.T But it's ok cause it's darn expensive.. RM20 i think for a movie..

Lotte Mart.. It's like carrefour..

The chruch that i attended for the weekend..


More pictures of the church..

Gotta wait for few hours because Bongkuk was busy preparing for Sunday. They had an event.. After practice we went for dinner!! :)
OK people.. Guess what is it?
A) Beef
B) Chicken
C) Pork

Haha.. And the answer is: C) Pork! I myself didn't believe it was pork because it had a big bone over there.. can u see it? The pork was awesome!!!


This gentlement is the guy that took great care of me during my stay in Chungju.. Thanks Bongkuk!


Sunday
This is what i had for lunch in chruch.. Fried sotong i think.. With soup.. Looks spicy eh? But it's not as spicy as Malaysian food which i'm gonna miss badly.. :(


Friendly Church people!


Before chruch started..
Pictures during chruch hour..


They had a dance which i coulndn't really take the pictures clearly.. But just have a look.. ><


Group Picture after chuch..
So fast become VIP of the chruch already.. xD


Jack that took good care of me when Bongkuk was gone.. Thanks for all the help! See u soon k?


Gotta go home to wait before Bongkuk's friend picked me up to go to downtown.. While waiting was chatting online.. So chun right? Use tv as a computer screen.. I want!!


On the way to downtown.. I saw a wedding car! But it's not as pretty as the ones in Malaysia..


What do you do when you're in a place where is cold? Eat ice-cream! Certainly an experience for me..


During the night.. The 2 girls in front of me.. The one in pink and the blurry face blue girl.. With another girl and an elder of the church brought me around downtown while Bongkuk was asleep.. >< it's certainly much livier compared to Cheonan..





Went back to Uni on monday.. 2 pictures taken with Bongkuk.. Thanks for hosting me for the weekend Bongkuk.. I greatly appreciate it! :)

My gift from the church..


Funny spelling though.. >< haha guess korean ain't that good in spellings.. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment