Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Great visit.. :)

This is an update of last Sunday and yesterday.. Sorry for the un-frequent update.. >< do not have enough time to update.. anyways managed to took some picture of my university before chruch start since i was there 30 minutes earlier.. I thought it was suppose to start at 10 but actually it started at 10.30.. Oh my.. Blur me..


Sunday

Can't wait for spring to come..



More trees growing as time passes..

This is taken from the 6th floor of Nazarene buildling.. There's a basketball court and another buildling over there..



After chruch, went for lunch!! Finally i got to try bi bim bap.. It's quite healthy actually.. All vegetebles and egg and some sweet red sauce.. I think it's around rm7 for this meal.. This dish is very famous in Korea..

My friend had neng mian (cold noodles) which i didn't really fancy because the food was freezing.. See those transparent big cubes? it's ice! I guess i'm not used to Cold foods..




Monday



Went to my basic computer skills's lecturer's house for chruch fellowship.. But sadly we were the only ones there with their neighbour.. But nevertheless we enjoyed ourself.. I didn't know the game UNO is not famous in Korea.. >< hahaha..
Snacks, Chips, Pepsi, speghetti and pasta! (sorry for the blur pictures)



A clearer view..


Introducing ourselves..


My lecturer's son and his wife and his neighbour..



Hopefully i'll be able to babysit them soon.. haha busy playin nintendo wii.. Mario Kart.. Such a old yet fun game.. Didn't know i'm good at games..
I'll upload our group picture soon.. It's with my lecturer..

Before going home, we played tekken.. haha.. this is something interesting because this mini arcades are found outside sundry shops.. Something which we don't usually see in Malaysia..
Tuesday
Weather today was crazy.. Just finished chapel practice for tomorrow.. And guess what? it's snowing!! during spring.. will get a picture tomorrow!
Ok time for assignments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment