Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tuesday!

Tuesday was defenitely a fun day for me.. xD hehe.. This is because I was able to witness a little rain.. (which turned into snow in the end) which really caught my eyes as this was my 1st time seeing such a nice scenery..it was all white early in the morning before i went to class..


So white!!! but i think during winter it'll be much nicer.. xD can't wait for winter!



The field which also turned white.. apparently it wasn't really snow but just rain.. i'm impressed still.. :)


nice eh?


Then after classes.. around 5.30, dah-woon came over to visit me.. She brought me to Cheonan bus terminal.. there's many stores over there.. but most of them is out of my budget so i just went there to have dinner and also asked about the cellphone services which i really need it badly.. T.T
Busy streets of Cheonan..







My dinner!!! Top-before. Bottom- after! looks spicy huh?

Yeah that's dah-woon.. Sorry i think you disliked the picture right? but that's the only picture i have.. ><>

Nice doll eh? Saw it outside a mall.. so huge!!
So tuesday was an exciting day.. Ok gotta go for classes soon! will blog once i'm free ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment