Monday, June 1, 2009

What a good way to start the month!

This is definitely a good way to start the month! 1st of all, i'm so so happy for this month because i'll be going back to Malaysia! It's been 3 months plus since i'm here in Korea so i guess it's time for me to go back to Malaysia to spend time with my family and my friends, get a part time job, and eat eat eat!!! Today was a great day for me because after the usual morning meeting, our class had free buffet because this is gonna be our last week before the exam starts.

I've been looking around for guitars too for the past few days. I'm hesistating whether should i get a electric guitar in Korea since i'm gonna be here for 4 years? Haven't consulted my parents regarding this idea but i'm keeping my fingers crossed!



Ibanez ART100.. I know it may look like a epiphone but who cares? hahaha.. really hope i can get a green light from my parents.. T.T


Everbody was forced to wear semi-formal because it was the last day..

Group picture? not the whole class though..


Had buffet in Ashley, some western food store.. The one that i went previously..


Hungry humans, eat eat eat!! Eat all u can before the exam starts!


Prof Kim..

Prof Sangbum and Ms Elle..


Ice-cream.. Made by eric.. hahaha..


Random shot no. 1..


Random shot no2..

That's about it.. Gotta focus for my finals next week! then after that, Malaysia! wohoo!! i know it's a short update but yeah.. i'll take load and loads of pics before i leave Korea ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment