Thursday, June 4, 2009

Fairytales?

Many tales are not as sweet as the ones we read in fairytales. I've finally come to a point that there is no more point holding on to what's already been gone. What's left now is to just put the shattered and broken heart and let God love me. I know i've been trying so hard with my own strength to fix the mistakes, trying so hard to unwind the mistakes i've done in the past, in my relationship. Many things i did was for my selfish intention, and when that happens, true love may just be blurred out.

It really does hurt and it brought me to months of tears because i was still holding on to hopes which i thought that could still be hopeful of. But now's the time to just SURRENDER. thanks soppie for telling me to surrender everything ba. I know i've been judgemental but i shall let God jugde it ba.. I know from my point of view everything seems to be right but i know from yr point it's not the same le.. We've seperated into different paths therefore we think differently too.

Thanks for everything. ANd i truly believe that everything does not happen by chance, whether good or bad, and everything happens for a reason and for our future which is planned by God.

Good night people.


*zack-thebrokenhearted*

No comments:

Post a Comment