Sunday, June 28, 2009

Back in Malaysia.

Sorry for not updating my blog or replying my chatbox.. haha.. the main reason for my absence is because i'm finally back in Malaysia! I'm back since last Sunday and i'm gonna be back till aug 29th.. so ppl call me to hang out ok?

Life in Malaysia has been allright so far if you minus my emotional part.. i'm so glad that i've finally gotten a job.. and MALAYSIA FOOD!! wohoo.. xD

will post my blogs with more photo once i start work ok? for now i'm not able to take any photos because my n82 is gone.. T.T i really hope it can be fixed so that i can take pictures to show u all..

anyways that's about it.. i really dont' know what to expect for this 2 months but i really hope i'll be ok and not always be emo.. some stuffs are really making me crazy sometimes.. haiz..

God pls be my guide..


~ZaCk-In Malaysia*

No comments:

Post a Comment