Saturday, June 6, 2009

Eating spree!!

So exam's gonna happen next week.. T.T so what have I been up to this week? Lots of late night studying.. (i wonder) or is it just chatting and settling problems which can't seem to be settled so easily? anyways i do not wanna think about those problems which has been clouding my mind for the past 6 months or so. It's really not easy to come up with a solution that is perfect for everybody..

Anyways, in order to encourage me to study more.. My roommates, Chris, Eric, I and Christine from the girls side decided to have the EXCITING food trip.. I think the 2 food which i'm going to show it's really worth mentioning..

Bam bam ? nah i'm not gonna eat him.. Don't worry..



Hardworking students.. Or so it seems.. Rushing for their journalling which they were suppose to hand up the next day..




Break time! PSP-Dragonball and gitarooman lives!



This week i've been thinking about my dream guitar.. i really really hope i can get it.. my peaks which i carry around with me..


2 from Korea, 3 From Malaysia..



U know what? We took 1 hour just to find the right shop to have our dinner.. There was no regret eating this pizza.. Peperoni pizza..

It's surely yummy!! RM10 per person for 2 pizzas.. This is the cheapest pizza which we were able to find..


This is what i had today!! It is really really delicious!! Pork ribs with black pepper and chilli pepper.. It's the best soup which u can have in Korea! and the only spicy korea dish which i really enjoy eating..


Yum yum!!
So i'm done with all major assignments! Just gotta finish my balance of 1k for the Understanding Korean culture. Hopefully i'll be able to finish it by tonight and start studying by tomorrow! please pray for me for the next week k? I may not blog next week because of exams.. and guess what? i think i just got myself a part time job!! ^^
-zack-keepinghimselfhappy*










No comments:

Post a Comment