Wednesday, November 4, 2009

5 more weeks in Korea!

Mid terms are finally OVER! And the better part is before i know it i'll be back in Malaysia! This semester is really moving at a blink of an eye. I think I'm getting the hang of it in living in Korea. Unlike the last semester i was always think about home and stuffs but this semester is indeed faster than i've expected. Why? The weather perhaps?

Days are definitely getting colder day by day. Winter is coming! I really hope i'll be able to experience winter with white snow before heading back home. Keeping my fingers croosed! Anyways some pictures taken around my University. Leaves are dropping, and some of them are changing from green to many other colours.!

All the different shapes, colors, and condition of the leaves.
















this one is really really red.






One of the highlight was my lunch down to Yawoori with my church friends after church. It was definitely one of the best sushi's i've tasted so far! YUM!

the Dishes for the day. I do not know the names so figure it out yrself k? They just ordered and my job was just to eat. xD








Marie Marie. I wonder is it famous over here in Korea.



Well that's about it! I'm jealous of the people studiyng in Aussie because they're all going back so soon. Oh well. No complains because i'm able to go back more often if compared to them.. HAHAHA.. ok time for 90210!



*zack~agratefulheart~*

No comments:

Post a Comment