Saturday, October 24, 2009

Daily Life in Korea.

Well midterms exam are coming up so i do not have much time to blog nowadays. Not much happening stuffs. Below are some random pictures taken just for fun. :) a lot of people wonder what do eat normally so i'll just post a few up for u guys to see.. And there are also some pictures of the current autumn weather. Weather is getting cold day by day. I'm really looking forward for winter to come!! White white snow, will i be able to see you before going back to Malaysia?

The clouds are just so beautiful. Taken this on the way to the kindergarden.


I was lost when this picture was taken. Thank God that I found my way back.


Some of the leafs slowly turning red because of the cold weather. They're withering.





Taken around my Uni.








Well this is one of my favourite dishes. Bu De Chi Ge. Sorry no korean words because i also don't know how to type. haha..


It's basically cheese + sausage + luncheon meat + ramen + rice!


The usual side dishes.


Mini dumplings?


This goes along well with the Udon below. :)









Yum yum!! ^^


Should I? i feel like getting this shoe for as a Christmas present for myself.. So greenish..
Well midterm's next week so I better continue my revision now. The good news is i'm done with my 2000 words assignments! 2 days just to finish it! not bad eh?
P/S: Do keep me and my brother in prayers as i'll be facing my midterms and my brother will be facing his SPM soon. Thanks!
~ZaCk~findingtruthandmeaning*


No comments:

Post a Comment