Thursday, November 26, 2009

OIC gathering and Foreigners outing.

Sorry for not updating my blog ppl. My mind have been pretty clouded lately. Too much thoughts and distraction which makes me up and down almost everyday. I really want to go back Malaysia T.T.. I doubt it's because i'm having homesick or whatsoever but i think it's cause i just want to see with my eyes what's actually happening rather than just hearing stories from other people.

Ok enough of myself. Last week, Owens International College (OIC-the course which i'm currently in now) had lunch together in some traditional Chinese restaurant. For me, i've sorta expected something Korean-ish rather than pure Chinese food after eating in several chinese restaurants. Well i guess this is the closest i've ever tasted so far. So here are some pictures. not many though. But I did have my tummy filled! YUMZ!


Salmon + Char Siew (Pork) + Century Egg and some vege. Char Siew really reminded me of Char Siew rice back home! My favourite!


Porridge..


Some noodles if i'm not wrong. I can't recall what was it already. Haha..



The usual korean side dishes which is a MUST in every Korean restaurants. Unfortunately i don't eat any of them..


This sweet sour prawn is awesome! One of my favorites of the day!



Sweet sour chicken which was nice too.. Quite common in Korean Chinese Restaurants..



After lunch we went to Asan to some park which was supposta be our Korean class group assignment. It was freezing cold that day! i seriously froze eventhough i had a sweater with me.. T.T but it was a nice walk around the park.

The cloud is just awesome! and i did not photoshop any of the photos alright? some of them really look a little fake..









If the weather was around 15C i think i'll really enjoy myself over here.. Will definitely come here again!



Soothing scenery.






All the different colours of the leaves.



Picture of the day! I love this shot!



Museum.















This is what they call a tunnel.. LOL.. kena tipu d..










So yeah that's the highlight for last week! i guess i wont' be updated much anymore because my finals are coming real soon and i have to study real hard before heading back home! do keep me in prayers alright? I will really appreciate it. And pls pray for me to stay strong and not look back. :)




*zack~Godblessthebrokenroad*

No comments:

Post a Comment