Thursday, September 3, 2009

MASSIVE UPDATES IN MALAYSIA

Sorry for not updating my blog as often as usual. Eversince I was back in M'sia, my time is pretty filled up with activity. Because of that I did not have the time to update my blog.. Anyways below are some pictures of Korea and mostly Malaysian pictures.. I was suppose to arrange it from the oldest to the newest but i somehow forgotten about it.. haha.. too long never blog already. Anyways i'll be blogging more often from now onwards so stay tune k? Zacklim's life in Korea is back!






KOREA

My terminator bearbrick! My new companion in Korea.




Windows 7! RTM Version thanks to Lem.





As you can see the layout of my dorm is different compared to before. Kinda hate this layout. No privacy!! T.T

As you can see instead of the study table down and the bed on top, now we're having double decker bed.. T.T



My closet is even halved!! i only get one side. How pathetic is that!! T.T



My friend and my study table. Although i've complained a lot for the first few days, but i'm thankful because i have a place to stay.. haha..



A very beautiful moon. Sadly my n82 can't capture the picture.



Look at the clouds! nice eh?



I think my blogpost will be full of clouds from now onwards till fall..




MALAYSIA

Activities that happened in Malaysia without any particular order. Too lazy to arrange it in order so yeah.



Abigail's birthday cake! homemade by chi-kan and samantha.. one of the funniest moment.




My few days trip in Johor. The original Kluang Railroad Coffee!!

THis is the original Kluang station. Its still the best compared to the ones in KL.



Teh ais and Roti bakar! Yum!



This tuna pao is seriously one of a kind. Tuna with mayo. It really taste awesome with the pao!



Half boiled egg. My favourite! Kampung eggs taste different compared to the eggs we eat in PJ. nice stuffs!



It's definitely not a big shop but it's filled with faithful Kluang people!



Looks kinda old eh? Who cares when the food is yummy!





Back In Kuala Lumpur

Giant slide. Was helping the church with the giant slide along with other people.. Had a great time playing the slide.. haha.. remind me of the good old high school days.. :)





Broga Hill!

My beloved purdy jie that has always been there for me eversince standard 6? hmm.. thanks jie!



The wonderful scenery of Broga.



The 3 mangkuk's! haha joking joking. Zhi, Zhiwei, and Tzu bin(Sorry if i got yr spelling wrong).





I totally love this sight! although we did not managed to see the sunrise. But i was glad to see this!



Super cooling up here u know?















Beautiful!







Picture of the day for them.. thanks to the photographer.. haha.. Sadly the others didn't follow us to the top. Head on to priscilla's blog for the rest of broga's picture. ALthough we went together, we dind't take any pictures together because we splitted up on the way.. haha..







Just can't get enough of the scenery..



This is what u call steep. lala u should climb this part of the hill lor seriously.. Look at those people down there..















I didn't know the trail was that scary until after sunrise when everything was clear.



My beloved Daddy and I. Thanks for guiding us there to broga hill. And thanks for being in my life through every moment. Love u dad.



Manchester United vs Malaysia.

Thanks to my bro and andrew, i had a chance to watch Man U and Malaysia live! My brother, study hard for yr SPM and wake up early k? LOL.



My beloved guitar which i dearly miss..



There are tons of pictures actually but sadly i do not have it in my phone so yeah. It must be somewhere either in facebook or somebody else's blog la.. Too many events to update in a single blog post. Anyways a new semester is starting and a new phase of my life is going to start again. Praying hard that with God's help i'll be able to make a difference in people's life. This holiday has really opened my eyes to many things. Things are definitely not the same anymore. But doesn't mean we can't make a difference right? Till then.


*zack-Hopingforabetterfuture. With God.**



No comments:

Post a Comment