Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Family picture.. :)



Hehe this family album was done by my dad.. My dad is so chun eh? can do so chun stuffs de.. haha.. :) thank you dad for always being there for me whenever i needed you. And thank you very much for sending me to overseas to study too. I'll definitely not dissapoint you and mommy. You're the greatest dad ever that God has given me! I pray that God will continue to bless you and also my beloved mommy! And i'm so sorry mommy for almost forgetting your birthday.. Thankfully i remember when u hinted.. ><' haha..

And my beloved brother Ivan Lim Huan-Wen, study hard for yr exams and dont' too stressed up k? trials gonna end d and u can have a short rest. And before u know it you'll be taking SPM and once it's over u can enjoy!

*zack~lovingmyfamily~*

No comments:

Post a Comment