Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Be thankful everybody!

Today i had one of the most interesting classes i've ever had in my life. For this semester i'm required to learn american english sign language. It was kinda interesting as we're learning with 2 professors. This class really reminded me about how precious and how thankful that God has given me normal life. I really can't imagine if I were not able to listen. I'm gonna do my best for this class.. Hopefully i'm able too.. >< It's really really hard for me because of all the hand gestures and also the facial expression we were suppose to show. But nevertherless i had loads of fun!
Super duper expensive book.. T.T
Prof Laura Frank and Prof. err(oppsie i forgot her name! alamak!)
Prof Laura Frank needed another prof's help to help translate sign language into english so that we'll be able to understand. Thank you for yr hard work!
A-Z, 1-10 and basic gestures..

This is how u write my name! ISAAC! hahahaa...
This class for this semester will definitely be a challenge for me! By God's grace I want to score A for this subject.. xD
*ZaCk~Thankfulheart*

No comments:

Post a Comment