Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Touching week before going home.

Well time really do flies. I can't believe it's already december! and I'll be heading back home in less than 5 days! well last week was certainly a week FULL of ups and down. But i thank God for everything that has happened. I'm glad that i've already let go of things that are not worth having. :)


Last Friday was indeed a touching day for me because it was my last day teaching in the kindergarden.. I can't believe i actually didn't want to leave because they're just so so cute! Well here are some pictures of what i did on that day.. Food of the day: Goreng Pisang!

I think if i make this for Malaysians comfirm fail! thankfully they enjoyed it.. hahahaha..






There are just SO SO CUTE I TELL YOU! and it's so funny cause they just speak and speak Korean to me and i just smile at them because i barely understand what they're actually saying.. LOL!


Happy faces eating my food..









I'm surely gonna miss this place! Nice working with you guys!




Well God answered my prayer too! Before that i was complaining to my friends because I really wanted to experience snow before heading back home. Well guess wat? last Saturday it DID SNOW!! It was snowing the whole morning and afternoon.. Unfortunately i wasn't able to take much pictures because of the thin snow.. Which means everything just turn into water when it reaches the ground..






Well this is gonna be last week here before i head home so i'm gonna make the most out of it! :)




*zack~~headinghome!!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment