Monday, April 27, 2009

I am Second.

I think that everything happens for a reason. Just in my last post i was so emotionally down because of the many things that have happened in such a short time.. i guess i gotta learn that all things will not go according to how i want it, but according to how God wants it. It's very painful when that news came to me. But i guess through that event God's love was showed to me.. Even today when i went to church and i watched how God changes Brian Welch, a former Korn guitarist who's life is changed because of God's love. I guess that wat i need most now. GOD's love from heaven which is never ending. Take a look at this website if u really want to know what's more to life.. http://iamsecond.com



hopefully u'll be touched by this vid and the other videos in the website. I am second.
I love you Jesus. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment