Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Day Trip to Myeongdong.. And random stuffs.. xD

Sorry for not updating my blog often.. Sometimes i do not know what picture to upload.. haha.. but last weekend, after my one week exam, i decided to take a break and have some fun in MyeongDong.. So yeah pictures all the way that summarize what i did the whole day.. Basically in the 5 hours when i was there we were just walking walking, shopping shopping, and nothing else.. haha.. but it was kinda fun cause this shopping experience is indeed very different from the ones in Malaysia. I guess malls like 1-utama is not common here in Malaysia. Shops at streets at the same time shoplots are the norm here.. like what we normally see in Japanese shows.. Okok enough talking..




Sorry random picture..Ate this on Thursday after Korean class.. I ordered this cause the some stranger beside me was eating this so decided to try it.. It's nice but i can't finish the whole plate cause of the 'jelak-king' taste..



Sunday


Our arrival in Myeongdong after 2 hours 30 minutes in the train.. T.T

Some random malls.. the one mall out of the many malls which i've been.. from 1st floor to 4th floor.. all clothes!! shopping heaven for girls...

Street shops with shoplots at the side.. get the picture?



Many well known brands are here too...

Before shopping, we decided to grab lunch in one of the affordable restaurant.. I think my dish cost around RM15? but it's one of the best meals i've had so far in Korea..

Fried rice, chicken fillet i think? with french fries, salad and sauce..

Really yummy chicken! not so korean-ize..

French fries with lots of cheese.. The cheese was added by me.. haha..

A-rem and Christine.. I'm sorry if i spelled yr name wrongly..

Dah-Woon and I.. I know u still hate my camera.. Do u know that A-rem and Dah-Woon are twins? See the resemblance?

A filled stomach gives us energy to shop! Famous shops like Zara..

When i saw this brand i immediately remembered liang zhi.. I'm sure you wan to come to this lacoste..

Many many people during the weekend...

Didn't really take many pictures of the other streets because it's almost the same.. just with other shops.. After few hours of shopping.. Decided to rest in Dunkin Donuts.. Taken from the top floor of Dunkin..

Decided to go home since we were all half dead...

I wanna go to Seoul.. So near yet so far.. Was at the station.. I"ll surely come next time..

Tired twins and Christine.. Happy shoppers perhaps?

Random picture.. xD hot water + cold water = this! bubbles!

another random picture.. haha.. beautiful flowers...

Sausage cheese stick which the Koreans love it.. I hate it unfortunately.. Taste really really weird..
So this is what i bought from my Myeongdong trip.. Pls ignore my face.. Stupid looking face.. -.-

Can imagine me with green?
It's a hoodie!
This is what i bought for my bro.. Pink colour long sleeve t-shirt.. I'm not sure whether you'll like it or not.. I'm sorry.. Couldn't find any banc hoodies... The banc shop closed down.. -_-

If u guys wanna shop, i think Korea is quite a good place to shop.. But one thing i've observed.. Their taste here quite different from M'sia.. hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment