Friday, May 15, 2009

Walking in the light







Today is really a reflecting day to me. Wrote 2 e-mails which i've never thought of writing but ended up writing. I guess i want to be walking in the light and not have a double life anymore. I want to be the same in anyplace. I want to be who i am to whoever i'm with without having to have 2 attitudes. So yeah..
Had student festival for the past 3 days. It was so so. Not to great.. It's new to me but i really expected it to be better.. maybe i had too much expectation for the event. But the great news is all my classes during the afternoon from wed-fri is cancelled!! wohoo!!

Can't wait to go home!! another 5 weeks and i'll be home in Malaysia!!!! yes yes yes!
:)
sorry for not uploading my post often because there's not much interesting stuffs going on lately.. i'll try to find some interesting stuffs ok? maybe take more pictures of korean food.. hahahaha..

Ok that's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment